Associate FCA Examiner Bachelors
As an Associate FCA Examiner, you will perform analytical assignments and receive on-the-job and extensive formal training designed to provide practical experience in evaluating an institution's financial and lending operations, management, information technology, and compliance with federal regulations. You will:
- Work in a team environment to gather (research and investigate), organize, and analyze (draw conclusions and support the conclusions with facts) institution data (e.g., loan portfolio management, financial condition, policies and procedures).
- Determine institution compliance with laws and regulations as well as sound business practices, prepare written reports, and recommend corrective action.
- Conduct interviews with institution personnel to obtain relevant information.
- Monitor and analyze the financial condition and performance of assigned institutions for emerging risks and issues that could impact operations, condition, and performance.
- Use electronic and computer databases extensively.
- Participate in an intensive, four-year, on-the-job and formal class-room training to learn oversight and examination procedures and practices as well as knowledge of the Farm Credit System.
To apply for this position please visit USAJobs.gov at https://www.usajobs.gov/job/752424100
Starting salaries (base): Recent graduates with a Bachelor's degree in a qualifying field start at $52,020 per year. Locality pay is added to base salaries using on the following locality rates: Bloomington, MN, 23.78%; Irving, TX, 24.28%; McLean, VA, 32.11%; Greenwood Village, CO, 26.33%; Sacramento, CA, 26.48%. Locality rates are subject to change.