Seeking Writers for Training Courses, Explainer Videos, etc.
Looking for more than just another writing 'gig'?
Want to apply your skills to help well-known organizations in the humanitarian / nonprofit sector, business and government solve challenging problems?
If so, my company is seeking freelance writers to help develop training materials and explainer videos for our clients.
This is a 100% virtual, term-of-project role with potential to grow into a regular part-time or even full-time position. You can read more about our projects and clients on our website, https://www.sonatalearning.com
- Review source material provided by clients (e.g., whitepapers, web pages, books, old training slides, etc.) and translate it into well-organized, easy-to-follow training materials.
- Interview client subject matter experts to better understand our audience and the tasks we are training them to perform.
- Follow Sonata Learning’s guidelines and templates for outlines, scripts, and slide decks; and ensure tasks are completed within the allotted hours, to the expected level of quality.
- Provide direction to graphic designers on how to represent concepts, visually.
- Occasionally proofread/edit other writers’ work.
Candidates will be asked to pass a 90 minute writing assessment.