Front Desk Supervisor - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek $22/hr + commission
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa offers a luxurious year-round escape near Vail Valley, Colorado. Our ski-in/ski-out location in the heart of Beaver Creek Village is adjacent to the ski school and home to skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and more in winter. The summer brings activities including fly fishing, river rafting and scenic hiking trails – all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Front Desk team as a Front Office Supervisor at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa located in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Not only will you be part of an amazing team, but you'll be a part of a company that was recognized for a whole decade now as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For!
The Front Desk Supervisor must possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing.
Front Office Supervisors lead the agents whom are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
The rate for this position is $22/hour, plus uncapped commission which typically averages around $25/hour. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience.
Why Work for Hyatt?
- 12 Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Annual ski pass or health reimbursement
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance (after 30 days)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free meals in our employee cafeteria
- Use of the onsite fitness center
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Excellent training and career growth opportunities
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more!
Our Values: Empathy l Integrity l Respect l Inclusion l Experimentation l Wellbeing
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualifications - External
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Schedule varies; must be available to work weekends and holidays