UI / UX Designer Intern (Art, Design & Technology Focused on User Experience)
Note: Kindly, please take the time to read this completely and thoroughly before applying. Additionally, please only submit a current resume as a PDF with a Linkedin url, an up to date phone number, and an up to date email address. If you have any questions, please reference this listing for information you may need!
At Heirified, we value innovation and creativity! We are seeking a highly motivated UI/UX Designer who is looking to innovate and even express their own talent! We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about art, design and even front end development. As an intern, you will be assisting in the design and development of various digital and web-based projects. Additionally, you will have individual freedom to pursue your interests and grow along with the company.
About Us: At Heir8fied, we're dedicated to revolutionizing the financial industry by leveraging cutting-edge technology and innovative strategies. We specialize in addressing global wealth transfer challenges and are guided by experienced industry leaders. Our partnerships with industry giants like Google, IBM, OpenAI, and Microsoft provide a unique platform for learning, development, and networking.
Our Internship will allow you to learn & gain hands on experience for the following:
- Gain experience in UI/UX design, working on diverse projects such as banners, web design, and graphics for a B2B FinTech startup.
- Learn how to effectively apply your design skills to enhance business strategies, combining aesthetics and functionality.
- Conduct research and work on art, design, and branding projects with a special focus on technology and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with experienced designers and developers, benefiting from their expertise and receiving valuable feedback to enhance your skills.
- Collaborate on the creation of user experiences tailored specifically for individuals with Autism, mental disabilities and color blindness, ensuring inclusivity in your designs.
- Engage in projects spanning multiple industries such as FinTech, RegTech, LegalTech, AI, Web3, and Blockchain, providing you with a well-rounded experience across diverse sectors, including finance, digital assets, and trust and estate planning.
By combining these points, our program offers a comprehensive learning experience that encompasses UI/UX design, research, collaboration, skill development, strategic use of numbers, and exposure to various industries and emerging technologies.
- Graphic design and UI/UX design with a specific emphasis on enterprise software
- Conduct research and analysis to identify user needs and design effective interfaces for our mobile and web applications.
- Collect and analyze user experience data to improve overall functionality and user satisfaction.
- Design wireframes and storyboards to communicate design concepts.
- Provide expert knowledge of color theory to ensure visually appealing designs.
- Collaborate with the software frontend team to ensure seamless integration of design and functionality.
- Gather and analyze user data to understand how to optimize shape, color, and number designs for the user
- Research design trends at major corporations and other FinTech startups to develop our design philosophy
- Pursuing a degree or a recent graduate in UI/UX design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Proficient in wireframing tools, prototyping tools, and design software such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe, and etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Video, animations, and numerology are all a plus.
As a company, we value vigorous and resilient mindsets and individuals that are more STEM or math based. We encourage those that can work in fast-paced, team-oriented environments that require adaptability to apply.
This internship provides an exceptional opportunity to gain valuable insights into the startup ecosystem. If you are a dedicated and ambitious individual with a keen interest in design and business growth, we encourage you to apply and join our team in shaping the future of innovative startups. Please submit your resume in pdf format, and also include your LinkedIn, an up-to-date phone number, and also an email address in it.
- Reminder that this is an unpaid internship that is fully remote.
(Apart from the valuable experience and exposure you gain, enrolled students may have the opportunity to receive academic credits for an internship if your school approves your application. This credit transfer policy is directly related to your program, and we would be happy to assist you in the process. It's important to note that the specific credit transfer policies may vary across different schools. On average, internships of this nature can typically earn you around 5-12 credits.)